Monday, December 21, 2009

Ashley ~ Portrait Re-creation!

My dear friend Ashley approached me about a shoot she had in mind.  She wanted to recreate a recent photo shoot of one of her favorite actors, Chaske Spencer (portrays Sam in New Moon).  She's actually recently even created a website for him (Click here for her website).  I was definitely intrigued and inspired by this idea and we went ahead with attempting to do a literal imitation of his shoot.  We also did some beauty shots for her, because well...she's beautiful!
Here's a link to the inspiration photos: Click Here to see inspiration!

And now...here's some of my favorite shots from our shoot.








 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Aaaannnd....Since Ashley and I can't be together for very long without getting silly, the following shots were taken.  This is only a small degree of how crazy silly she and I can get.



 
 

0 comments: