Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wedding!!! Jenna & Kerry ~ February 6th, 2010

This past weekend I had the pleasure of attending the wedding of a dear friend of mine.  Jenna and I attended nursing school together, so she and I (among others) went to hell and back together.  It was so great to be there as she and her husband Kerry exchanged vows and then celebrated into the night.  Although I wasn't her photographer that day, she told me to bring my camera along (so...of course I did!).  Here are some of the shots I captured throughout the day.

Beware: This will be a LONG post!

 
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  

 
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
Congratulations Jenna & Kerry!  I hope you are enjoying your Hawaiian honeymoon!


0 comments: