Monday, March 1, 2010

I ♥ Faces ~ Hilarious Outtakes

Another fun entry to the I Heart Faces weekly challenge.  This week is all about those funny moments that you unintentionally captured! 
Luckily, we can enter up to 5 pictures this week.  Here are 4 of my favorites.

This first one is of my best friend and her little girl.  They were goofing around and I managed to get this great shot.  It's like she's trying to say, "cut it out mom"...but laughing at the same time!



This next one includes the same little girl, but also has both her big and little brothers.  Their mom and I wanted a shot of them both kissing their little brother's head.  Well, she's in the phase where her kisses are open mouthed...but it just looks like she's trying to chew on her baby brother!!!


This next one isn't the greatest shot, but it tells a lot.  It's not in focus, but that's a big part of why the shot is so much fun.  These two boys live next door to me and I did a shoot with them this past fall.  Their parents wanted a shot of the boys with their dog Abby...well Abby is a puggle and doe NOT sit still.  Here she is evading the photo and nearly running me over in the process!

  

You can check out the rest of the entries by clicking here.




3 comments:

Just Rhonda March 1, 2010 at 11:39 PM  

HAHAHAAH the one where she is trying to bite his head is FUNNY!!!!!

candacesoon March 2, 2010 at 9:59 AM  

I love that one too... and look at the baby's expression!

Mary Schwarz March 2, 2010 at 4:23 PM  

Ha ha ha, love the one of the kids and the baby.