Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Liz & Bob got married!!

This was an emotional day for me...May 22nd, 2010.  My amazingly dear friend Liz finally got her happy ever after when she married the love of her life!  Liz asked me to be personal attendant and I was beyond happy to be a part of her big day, and of course...my camera came along for the ride!
The emotion and love was tangible from the time we all started getting ready.  We could all feel it and knew that the day was going to be nothing short of amazing.  From hair and make-up, to Liz getting into her dress and then seeing her dad for the first time.  From an emotional and touching ceremony to the grandest reception...The day was perfect.  
It was hard to narrow down some favorites to post on the blog, but here are some photos that I think sum up the day pretty well. 
*Warning - This will be a long post!!


0 comments: