Saturday, September 19, 2009

My wonderful neighborhood kids!

I have some pretty awesome neighbors and their kids are even cooler!  I truly enjoy spending time with my great neighbors.  We have parties, gatherings, hootenannies, and impromptu/spontaneous barbecues when our power goes out (usually once or twice a summer).  Russ and I have been living in our townhouse for over 5 years now and have had the pleasure of watching these children grow and evolve into wonderful and heart felt, caring kids.  They are rambunctious, precocious, entertaining, hilarious and engaging kids.  Here's a few pictures of the younger ones...Brandon, Lydia and Henry.  There are a total of 9 kids that belong to families that are immediately adjacent to us.



 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

1 comments:

ajs {of MN} September 19, 2009 at 8:45 PM  

great capture of the two peas in a pod! ;) also nice car in the background :D